Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, MA
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The facility has ongoing coverage needs and is offering flexible scheduling options. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 4 - 7 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified. You will need ACLS certification as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- MA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 4 - 7 patients per day
- No trauma
- Flexible ongoing scheduling options
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.