Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, ME
An exciting locum tenens pediatric hematology/oncology opportunity is now available in Maine. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ME state license with the process. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.