Full Time Neurosurgery Job Coastal, VA
An exciting endovascular and cranial neurosurgery opportunity is now available at a new and growing neuroscience program in Virginia. This is a hospital-employed position through a medical group where you will join 1 other neurosurgeon. The newly renovated office is right next to the hospital where you will have everything including da Vinci Xi robotics. An endovascular fellowship is preferred, but applicants with solid experience will be considered as well.
This employed opportunity has an income guarantee for 2 years and RVU bonus and a quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, flexible and health spending, possible loan forgiveness, pet insurance, PTO, CME, retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636610.
- New state-of-the-art and growing neurosciences program
- Newly renovated offices
- The clinic is right next to the hospital
- Joining 1 other neurosurgeon
- Must perform endovascular and cranial procedures
- Have everything including da Vinci Xi robotics
- Experienced surgeon with endovascular fellowship preferred
- Just minutes to the sandy beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.