Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, ME
An exciting opportunity is now available in Maine for a DO to practice OMT. You will work in the outpatient primary care clinic that is located right on the main hospital campus. Enjoy working a Monday through Friday schedule. Come join other physicians and advanced practitioners. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
This position offers a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses and an additional stipend. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO that includes CME time, a retirement plan, loan reimbursement after 1 year of employment, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636678.
- Loan reimbursement available
- 35 days of PTO in the first year
- Great opportunity for a DO to practice OMT
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join other physicians and advanced practitioners
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Academic affiliation
- Located between Augusta and Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.