Permanent Orthopedics Job Close to Metro Area, NM
Come live and practice in this New Mexico town. It is located within driving distance from Las Cruces, NM, and El Paso, TX. The surrounding area has beautiful scenery, wineries, golfing, and swimming. The climate is great and the cost of living is low.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com. Refer to job #2636701.
- Salary plus incentive/productivity bonus
- High volume of surgeries
- Experienced surgeons and new graduates welcomed
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Office located on the hospital campus
- New state-of-the-art ORs
- OR staff trained for orthopedic surgery
- Anesthesia coverage provided 24/7
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.