Full Time Orthopedics Job Close to Metro Area, NM
A hospital in New Mexico needs an additional orthopedic surgeon. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The call schedule is 1:3. Enjoy a loyal and dependable patient base. You will be supported by other physicians and work in new state-of-the-art operating rooms. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A New Mexico license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and quarterly incentive bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, full employee benefits, vacation, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a retirement plan, medical education debt repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Mexico town. It is located within driving distance from Las Cruces, NM, and El Paso, TX. The surrounding area has beautiful scenery, wineries, golfing, and swimming. The climate is great and the cost of living is low.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com. Refer to job #2636701.
- Salary plus incentive/productivity bonus
- High volume of surgeries
- Experienced surgeons and new graduates welcomed
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Office located on the hospital campus
- New state-of-the-art ORs
- OR staff trained for orthopedic surgery
- Anesthesia coverage provided 24/7
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.