Full Time ObGyn Job Atlanta, GA
A single-specialty group in Georgia needs additional OB/GYN support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. Although you will work collaboratively, you are mostly independent. The NICU is staffed with board certified neonatologist, skilled nurses, and respiratory therapists with intensive training in the care of premature and acutely ill newborns. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a medical license in GA, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided life insurance/disability, medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this attractive suburb of Atlanta that puts you within minutes of the amenities of the big city, yet distant enough to appreciate the less hectic, quieter living of the area.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an OB GYN job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636704.
- Partnership opportunity
- 4-day workweek
- Call schedule is 1:6
- Level 3 NICU
- NICU is staffed with neonatologist and nurses
- Will consider a physician that wants to do just OB
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Within driving distance to downtown Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.