Permanent Internal Medicine Job San Leandro, CA
Primary Care Physicians (MD/DO)
Community Health Centers (FQHCs)
Hayward/San Leandro, CA
Join a mission focused non-profit community health center servicing those in need across the East Bay. Founded as a Health Center for Migrant Workers in 1971, this clinic has grown to over 300 health professionals, and continues to servce the community by providing fully integrated and unique medical services tailored to their patient population. Come be a part of something and make an impact in your community!
- M-F (8am-Spm) work schedule, no on-call, paid holidays, and a HUGE PTO package!
- Potential 4-day and 3-day work weeks available
- $205,000 - $230,000 (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation, and quality/productivity incentives!
- Student Loan Repayment available of up to $25,000/year! NHSC Qualified.
- 403(b) retirement w/employer match.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance costs covered at NO COST TO YOU.
- 100% outpatient based organization with no hospital requirements.
Interested in learning more? Contact Alphonse Bilicic for additional details:
Director of Physician Recruitment
The FQHC Recruiters
(503) 567-8127 (call/text)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.