Full Time Psychiatry Job Goshen, IN
Outpatient Psychiatrist (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Mental Health Center
Join a Community Mental Health Center that offers a comprehensive range of mental health and addiction services for children, adolescents, and adults. Established in 1962, this Community Mental Health Center has been a leader in mental health within the Elkhart and St. Joseph counties. With a commitment towards innovation and adapting to the ever-changing needs of the community, this Community Mental Health Center is a great place to bring your practice with ample opportunities for professional development and promotional opportunities.
- Mission-Driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team-based environment to best serve the patient population while sharing best practices
- Ideal Setting: 1-hour initial patient visits with 20-30-minute follow-up appointments; 1-hour daily admin time allotted
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, no inpatient duties required, limited call rotations spread among all providers
- Compensation: 220K to 250K salary with productivity bonus’ (Negotiable, DOE) + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Benefits: 403(b) plan, generous PTO/holiday package, full medical, dental, vision, life insurances, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment options
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Wayne Holt, Director of Behavioral Health Recruitment, at (503) 379-1524. You can also reach Wayne by email at: Wayne@uhcsolutions.com.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.