Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, FL
A very exciting pulmonary/critical care position in a lovely Florida city. They need 1 or 2 more pulmonary/critical care specialists due to the expansion of the department. Currently they have 3 specialists on board. Interested and qualified candidate can be experienced or a fellow. Join this very busy group in a highly rated beautiful city in Florida and share an even call schedule of 1: 4 or better. Early partnership awaits the incoming specialists. There is an existing patient base and you are encouraged to be ready as you will be busy right away.
This opportunity offers some of the highest competitive base income in the area with a great call schedule that is shared with other the pulmonary/critical care physicians on board. This is an expanding facility that has excellent reputation in this part of Florida. With partnership, position also offers full family benefits, including health and dental, relocation assistance, malpractice is covered, 401k, etc.
For more details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2636140.
- Excellent opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- Experience early partnership with great earning potential
- Wonderful and exciting bonuses are in place
- Huge growth from this magnificent city and group is prompting the need
- Opportunity to live and practice where other people come to vacation
- Enjoy all the water activities, outdoors, fine restaurants, and shopping
- Definitely a wonderful group of specialists with referrals from primary care physicians
- This beautiful coastal Florida location awaits you
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.