Full Time Rheumatology Job Ellsworth, ME
There is a small hospital just east of Bangor looking for a rheumatologist that is board certified or board eligible to join an established and growing practice. The incoming physician would be responsible for providing compassionate and comprehensive quality care in all aspects of rheumatology in collaboration with a supportive team. Focus is on the patient in a respected environment for all involved.
You will work in a clinic right next to the hospital that has an infusion suite. This is a 100% outpatient practice with no call, so you will be home for supper.
The practice is in Ellsworth, ME, and the surrounding communities have easy access to the mountains and breathtaking ocean shore.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive $20K a year for loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
For more details on this amazing job, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2636367.
- Work with a large group of rheumatologists with a large health system in Maine
- Infusion suite located onsite at the hospital with the clinic across the street
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Lovely rural Maine community just 30 minutes from Bangor
- Residents completing in 2020 and 2021 are urged to apply
- EEG or EMG experience a plus
- Will sponsor H-1B and 2021 J-1 visas
- Work for a team where you will make a positive difference every day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.