Full Time Internal Medicine Job Mentor, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Ohio with their search for an outpatient internist due to growth. Enjoy working Monday through Friday. The incoming physician will see an average of 20 to 22 patients per day. You will need an Ohio medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered vacation/holidays, a possible sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement pan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Mentor by the shores of Lake Erie. It is close enough to Cleveland to enjoy all the large city amenities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2623379.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday
- Waiting patient base
- Residents rotate through the practice
- Board certified, eligible if resident
- Lab, EKG, diagnostic imaging, and radiology onsite
- Competitive compensation package
- Near the shore of Lake Erie
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.