Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
A great family medicine physician opportunity is now available with a healthcare system in Indiana. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. This facility has an academic affiliation, so there will be opportunity for the physician to precept residents. You will work closely with another physician and a great support staff. They welcome candidates who are board certified. This position will require a current IN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 27 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636391.
- 100% outpatient setting
- Great riverfront community close to South Bend
- Join an established health care system
- Academic affiliation, opportunity to precept residents
- Generous compensation and benefits
- $3,000 for professional journals, dues, and memberships
- Malpractice with tail
- Chicago is perfectly situated for day trips
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.