Permanent Internal Medicine Job Euclid, OH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered vacation/holidays, a possible sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement pan, and malpractice insurance.
South Euclid is an inner-ring suburb of Cleveland located on the city's east side. It is a vibrant, safe, and diverse community of neighbors and neighborhoods. The central location in Greater Cleveland means that it is minutes from the finest shopping and cultural districts, and quick access to freeways will take you to downtown Cleveland or out to the countryside, all within 20 minutes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636393.
- Feel secure being hospital-employed
- 100% outpatient
- Average 20 - 22 patients per day
- Lab, EKG, diagnostic imaging, and radiology onsite
- Residents rotate through the practice
- Board certified, eligible if resident
- Competitive compensation package
- Inner-ring suburb of Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.