Full Time Pediatrics Job Norwich, NY
Join an established traditional pediatric practice with a regional leader in healthcare in New York. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call is 1:4 during the week and every 4th weekend. In the clinic you will see an average of 22 to 28 patients per day. If a patient goes into labor on your call day the office will be covered by the other pediatricians. They encourage BC/BE physicians, fellows, and H-1B visa candidates to apply.
You will enjoy a generous compensation and a competitive benefits package that includes loan forgiveness, health/dental/vision, LTD/STD, generous PTO, paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and CME with stipend.
Come live, work, and play in a safe, affordable, and friendly community that has a sophisticated cultural life, lively spectator sports, and accessible outdoor recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636396.
- Employed position at a very established practice
- Employed position at a traditional practice
- Call is 1:4 days and every 4th weekend
- Patient census averages 22 to 28 per day
- Excellent compensation, malpractice with tail, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, and more
- Robust benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2636396
- Live, work, and play in a safe, affordable, and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.