Permanent Psychiatry Job Stevens Point, WI
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, student loan repayment, comprehensive benefits package, PTO, CME stipend, and malpractice coverage.
This city is centrally located in the state on the Wisconsin River. The Stevens Point area is a recreational playground. It has also won many state, national, and international awards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636430.
- Relocation assistance and loan repayment
- 50% consults and 50% implementation of treatment plan
- All adult psychiatry
- Flexible schedule with a 36-hour workweek
- Light call, no night or weekend coverage
- Growing department with 7 general psychiatrists and 12 therapists
- Strong referral base with established methodology
- Potential for outreach throughout the system via telemedicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.