Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, NE
A general anesthesiologist position is now available at a physician-led and managed hospital in Nebraska. They are experiencing rapid growth in surgical volume. The group is integrated with 3 physicians and 8 independent CRNAs. The ideal candidate will have a solid work ethic and a passion for anesthesia. In this position the cases seen will include general B&B anesthesia, cardiac, vascular, orthopedic, spine, OB, and regional cases. Come be part of a physician managed and led hospital in beautiful Nebraska. Candidates must be board certified or in the process. New residents and fellows are welcomed.
This employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation of $425K plus a $40K sign-on bonus. You will be offered health benefits, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, paid malpractice, 6 weeks of vacation, and 1 week of CME with $3,000 stipend.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636432.
- $425K salary plus a $40K sign-on bonus
- Paid malpractice and profit sharing
- 6 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME
- 100% your own cases shared with CRNAs
- 3 MDs and 8 independent CRNAs
- They have rapid growth in surgical volume
- Shared call is 1:9
- New residents and fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.