Full Time Physiatry Job Springdale, AR
An exciting PM&R physician opportunity is now available in Springdale, AR. In this position you will work in an inpatient rehabilitation unit. Come join another PM&R physician and a nurse practitioner who you will share call with. This multidisciplinary team specializes in individualized inpatient rehabilitation programs. They believe in a team approach to care, that involves patients, family members and health care providers. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package that includes a starting bonus, medical benefits, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and loan repayment assistance.
The city of Springdale is a diverse and friendly community and the fourth-largest city in the state of Arkansas. It has beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails, cultural opportunities, and an excellent school system.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636444.
- Strong compensation package
- Loan repayment assistance and start bonus
- Inpatient PM&R position
- Cover 1 rehabilitation unit
- Join another PM&R physician and NP
- 1:2 with additional on call support of NP
- Program believes in a team approach to care
- Springdale is a diverse and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.