Full Time Obstetrics Job KS
Join hospital-employed group of 7 family medicine physicians.
- Group has 5 family medicine physician that do OB and is losing 1 due to a relocation.
- Group does 180 to 200 deliveries per year.
- Group would prefer candidate capable of doing C-sections.
- Compensation in the $280K to $310K range with net collections incentive program.
- Full benefits including malpractice, health, 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME, $4,000 CME, retirement, etc
- $24k of loan repayment for each year of service.
This family friendly community is located in Western Kansas where "quality of life" is valued. This truly is an ideal place to live and work.
The area offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system. A wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational
attractions are available locally and within the area. The community is known for its progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities.
Less than 4 hours to Denver and Wichita.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.