Join hospital-employed group of 3 family medicine physicians.
- Traditional practice with 1:4 call schedule.
- See 15 to 20 patients per day in the clinic
- Take call for your own patients during the week. Minimal inpatient work. Average daily census 8-10 pts.
- Work out of 17-bed critical access facility.
- Position is J-1/H-1 eligible. Will assist in immigration attorney expenses.
- $240k compensation + $25K sign on + full benefit package.
- Help with Loan forgiveness HRSA loan repayment eligible.
Come see what ?The Friendly Little City? in Southern Illinois has to offer. With easy access to Carbondale, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri, Pinckneyville is the ideal community to live in and establish roots. With a drawing area over 23,000, this town offers most the amenities you could want! Go hiking or biking through Pyramid State Park or take a boat out on Pinckneyville City Lake for fishing or skiing. Given the quality educational system, as well as the number of multiple youth activities and athletic organizations, Pinckneyville is a great place to raise your family!
Contact: Neal Fenster