Permanent Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
- Chicago based not-for-profit, Christian, mental health counseling ministry with locations coast-to-coast.
- They have been ?One of the most trusted names in Christian counseling? since 1976.
- Currently are in need of a full-time Psychiatrist who will treat adults for Outpatient clinic located west of Chicago
- Providing diagnostic evaluations and follow-up medication management
- Detail to correct and prompt EMR charting
- Proper diagnoses and CPT coding
- Timely response to insurance companies
- Ability to work well with other psychiatrists and clinical team members
- Strict adherence to professional regulations and Clinics? policy and procedures
- Board Certified in the State of Illinois is preferred
- An individual who enjoys working independently as well as in a team environment
- Great ?bed-side? manner
- Agreement with and adherence to their Statement of Faith
- Preference given to those already on insurance panels
- Working for an established organization with an excellent reputation
- Being a team member of an organization that holds strict ethical and moral standards
- Opportunity to collaborate with other Clinics staff including medical staff, psychologists, and mental health counselors
- Employee benefits, depending on FT or PT status: choice of medical & ancillary plans, 401(k), Flex, and more
- A billing team with an excellent rate of collections, a managed care coordinator, seasoned receptionists, and other staff to handle/assist with daily needs
- Commission based wages, paid on collections of receivables. Very competitive wage potential.
Qualified Candidates must submit Letter of Introduction to include wage desire & affirmation of our Statement of Faith,Resume.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.