Full Time Otolaryngology Job Spokane, WA
- Join and established/well-respected comprehensive cancer center.
- Currently 6 Hem/Onc, 1 Surg/Onc, 1 Breast Surgeon, 5 Rad/Onc and 3 NP?s
- Active clinical trials and research.
- State-of-the-Art facilities and technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Spokane, WA, is a progressive and vibrant city with a metro population of 430k. Excellent schools and universities, and affordable housing. Enjoy four mild seasons and climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities in the beautiful outdoors.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.