Permanent Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
A large healthcare system is interviewing Adult Psychiatrists to work an inpatient role at their 64 bed inpatient behavioral health pavilion. This position is located 45 minutes West of Philadelphia.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits include educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, generous CME stipends and time off, claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage, 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match, and excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
- 64 Bed Inpatient Behavioral Health Pavilion-Unit A-Older Adult, Unit B-General Adult, Unit C-Eating Disorders
- Full-time, inpatient position
- 60 Minute for intake appointments, 30 minutes for transfers, 15 minutes for follow-ups/medical checks,
- Candidate must be either board certified or board eligible (if within 5 years of residency completion)
This suburb of Philadelphia offers a suburban feel while being a short drive from all of the amenities of a bigger city. Residents enjoy numerous parks, indoor and outdoor recreation as well as excellent schools. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.