Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Winston Salem, NC
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living in this North Carolina city located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. It is an appealing area with strong universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636010.
- Community based non-profit health system
- New state-of-the-art facility
- Join 6 other oncologists
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Competitive compensation with a 2-year guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits
- Outstanding living and working location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.