Full Time Endocrinology Job SD
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package with production bonuses, and a $50K sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan with company match, and malpractice coverage.
This opportunity is located in a metro South Dakota area, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, a low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class outdoor activities, including hunting, fishing, and national parks, but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, fantastic shopping, arts, sports, and a nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To learn more about this position, please forward your CV immediately via email to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2636041.
- Keep what you make in this no income tax state
- Wonderful schedule, Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
- Mostly outpatient opportunity with some Inpatient clinic
- Existing patients base with mid-level assistance
- Must be board certified or board eligible to qualify for this job
- Relocation assistance provided
- A very generous 6 weeks of vacation and plus 5 CME days
- Come on board, enjoy your work and your life in this lovely community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.