Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
An exciting adult psychiatric medical director opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. This position will be an even mix of outpatient rotation at several clinics and inpatient at a residential treatment center. The incoming physician will see addiction cases and general psychiatric disorders. In this role there will be supervision of APRN, LCSW, and NPs. No leadership experience is required. Candidates must be board certified, unless they are within 5 years of completing their residency. H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and student loan repayment through the state of PA. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO/holidays/personal days/sick days, CME, a 403b retirement plan, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead call or text 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636072.
- Adult psychiatric/medical director
- Combination of outpatient and inpatient
- Competitive base salary with production bonuses
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Solid corporate parent company
- Retirement plan
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Philadelphia location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.