Permanent ObGyn Job Lewiston, ID
Partnership will be offered after 1 year. Receive a competitive salary with quality and production measures. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. There is a resident/fellowship stipend and loan repayment available.
Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with a moderate climate and mild winters. It has a nearby university, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park .
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636083.
- Partnership in as little as 12 months
- Quality and production measures
- Resident/fellowship stipend available
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced and qualified support staff
- Robotics available
- CNM does most of their own deliveries
- Safe community with excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.