Permanent Cardiology Job Milwaukee, WI
Come join an established cardiology service line and work in a multi-disciplinary clinic located in the hospital to start a general cardiology heart failure practice. They need someone that is willing to build a new heart failure program from scratch. They welcome candidates that are advanced heart failure board certified or board eligible with a completed advanced heart failure fellowship.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403b retirement plan, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
For more information, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2636129.
- Join a large, collegial team of cardiologists to start a brand new heart failure program
- You will have the option to expand the program statewide in a regional health system
- Start the HF program with the flagship hospital of a large and established health system
- Candidates must be fellowship trained in advanced heart failure to qualify
- Open to 2020 and 2021 (HF) fellowship candidates
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement package
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.