Full Time Pediatric Surgery Job PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment up to $90K, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, 3 weeks of CME time with a stipend, a 401k with 5% matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most surgery jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2636148.
- Modern state-of-the-art level I surgery facility
- Perform research and train residents
- BC or BE Pediatric General Surgery
- Hospital-employed position
- 401k with 5% matching
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Must be fellowship trained pediatric surgery
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, and disability
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.