Full Time Pulmonology Job Greater Charlotte, SC
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility with their search for a pulmonology critical care physician. They need an additional specialty physician to help cover the growing need in this fantastic community. You will see patients both in clinic and the hospital. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other physician. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 2 years of completing your training. This opportunity requires experience.
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVUs, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday. You will also be provided relocation/sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan with employer contribution, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in Greater Charlotte and the high quality of life offered by this strong growth community. It has excellent schools, abundant outdoor activities, and access to sports, fine dining, and Southern charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For confidential inquiries, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Victoria at 954.837.2611. Refer to job #2636212.
- Excellent salary and RVUs
- Sign-on and loan repayment negotiable
- Generous employer retirement contribution
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Some sleep available
- Newer service line
- Very desirable and growing area
- Excellent schools, neighborhoods, parks, and shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.