Full Time Endocrinology Job Ocala, FL
A medical office with all specialties in Florida needs an additional endocrinologist due to growth. The clinics have grown to 5 locations, but the incoming will only work out of 1 location with all the equipment you will need. Enjoy a working a Monday through Friday schedule with no hospital work or call. Expect to be busy right away, as they currently have a 6 month waiting list for new patients. The ideal candidate will be a team player, passion for medicine and patient care, and really enjoys coming to work every day. They welcome physician that are endocrinology board certified and board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation structure. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of vacation/, 6 paid holidays, 1 week of CME plus stipend, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636219.
- Hiring due to growth
- Employed position
- 100% outpatient
- No hospital work or call
- Join 1 other endocrinologist
- Currently a 6 month wait for new patients
- One-stop medical office of over 40 physicians and mid-levels
- Will consider 2021 candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.