Permanent Plastic Surgery Job New York, NY
This opportunity has a competitive salary that will be based on experience. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, vacation/PTO, and a 401K retirement.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other plastic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2636237.
- Private practice
- Independent contractor position
- Need 3 plastic surgeons
- Full-time schedule with no call
- No resconstruction surgeries
- Must have experience in liposuction and fat transfers
- Deliver patient-centered care
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.