Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Goshen, IN
Goshen Health seeks an Occupational Medicine Provider to join our Network. Position is located at the Urgent Care facility. This is a newly built, standalone gorgeous facility. Physician must have an entrepreneurial spirit. The new provider will be working hand-in-hand with Administration to create the Occupational Medicine program. Help Goshen 'Mold the Clay'! Must be a go-getter as volume necessitates full-time work. Goshen Health has entered into 'Direct Care' relationships with local factories, which result in numerous work-related injuries.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to facilitate the direction and coordination of occ health services for clients
- Ability to evaluate and treat patients appropriately while achieving excellent Patient Satisfaction
- High level of initiative and excellent communication skills are necessary
- Perform pre-employment exams and competently address work-related injuries
- Collaborate with other specialties as necessary to ensure quality patient care
- A personal mission that aligns with hospital mission and values
- Participate, lead, and promote Occ Med Services in the community and region
Work schedule will vary.
Open to new graduate or experienced physician.
Nextgen EMR system.
Competitive Compensation per MGMA data. We offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, and sign-on bonuses. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.