Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, WI
A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens orthopedic surgery coverage. The provider will work on weekdays with no call. The locum tenens provider will perform total joints and carpal tunnel procedures. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only WI-licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekday shifts with no call
- WI license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- All ages seen
- Total joints and carpal tunnel procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.