Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, IA
A locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Iowa. The provider will work 8-hour shifts plus call. The locum tenens physician will work in the clinic, do inpatient pulmonology, and cover the ICU. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 8-hour shifts plus call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Clinic, inpatient pulmonology, and ICU coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.