Full Time Rheumatology Job Bismarck, ND
A practice with a large referral network in North Dakota is seeking a rheumatologist with fellowship training. This opportunity will check off a lot of boxes for your professional career. Enjoy practicing Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call supported by the hospitalist group. This position has both educational and growth opportunities. Come join 2 other physicians in this busy practice.
This employed position has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k with employer match, and malpractice with tail coverage. They are a federal qualified program for loan repayment.
To begin talking about this position, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2616018.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Collaborative approach
- Educational and growth opportunities
- Call with hospitalist on-site support
- Great work-life balance in major metro area
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will sponsor your H-1B visa
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.