Full Time Rheumatology Job Waterville, ME
You will work in a clinic right next to the hospital that has an infusion suite. This is a 100% outpatient practice with no call, so you will be home for supper.
The practice is in Waterville, ME which is a small college town, and the surrounding communities have easy access to the mountains and Maine's breathtaking ocean shore.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive $20K a year for loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
For more details on this amazing job, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2635995.
- Work with a large group of rheumatologists with a large health system in Maine
- Infusion suite located on-site at the hospital with the clinic across the street
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Lovely, rural Maine community 1 hour from Bangor
- Residents completing in 2020 and 2021 are urged to apply
- EEG or EMG experience a plus
- Will sponsor H-1B and 2021 J-1 visas
- Work for a team where you will make a positive difference every day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.