Full Time Family Practice Job ME
This position offers a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses and an additional stipend. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO that includes CME time, a retirement plan, loan reimbursement after 1 year of employment, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636016.
- Loan reimbursement available
- 35 days of PTO in the first year
- Outpatient clinic right on main campus
- Retiring physician and advanced practitioners
- Board certified or board eligible
- J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Academic affiliation
- Located between Augusta and Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.