Full Time Family Practice Job ME
This position offers a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health benefits, 35 days of PTO with includes CME time, a retirement plan, loan reimbursement after 1 year, and relocation assistance.
This position is located is located in a picturesque town in Western Waldo County. It has many of the amenities of larger towns. It is under an hours drive to Bangor International Airport.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to to number 2636021.
- Outpatient clinic
- Possible 4-day workweek
- Group call is by phone
- See 15 to 25 patients per day
- Some OB (low risk) is available
- Academic affiliation with residency program
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Beautiful New England town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.