Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, WA
An outpatient internal medicine or family practice position is now available in Washington. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and there will be no nights, call, or weekends required. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. Candidates must have completed a 3-year residency program. A license in any state that is unrestricted and clean will be accepted.
This government contractor position offers an annual salary of $250K with lodging and $260K without lodging. You will also receive health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This area is 1.5 from Seattle and 1.5 from Portland, OR.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2633050.
- Government contractor position
- Salary is $250K with lodging and $260K without lodging
- Full benefits
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday
- No call, weekends, or nights
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Must have completed a 3 year residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.