Permanent Pediatrics Job Olney, IL
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus a production bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of vacation plus 8 holidays, 5 days of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, loan repayment options, and malpractice coverage.
The City of Olney is the seat of Richland County in Southern Illinois. It has beautiful historic sites, great places to boat, delicious restaurants to try, unique places to shop, and a family friendly community.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635752.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Loan repayment options
- Primarily outpatient with hospital call
- Will be the solo pediatrician at this practice
- Join OBs, IMs, and 3 NPs (2 of the NPs do pediatrics)
- See 15 - 20 patients per day
- H-1B and J-1 candidates accepted
- Community is family friendly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.