Full Time Gastroenterology Job Marietta, OH
A new gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a hospital on the Ohio River in Marietta, OH. You will join 1 other gastroenterologist with full NP and PA support. You will have the option to do advanced procedures at the hospital or at a newly constructed endoscopy suite 10 minutes from the hospital. You will see 20 to 24 patients per day on average. Work weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm with 1:3 call (10 days per month, 1 weekend).
This is a hospital-employed position with a guaranteed salary above national average plus a large signing bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, and stipend for your final year in training.
For more details about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2635853.
- Join 1 other gastroenterologist with full NP and PA support
- Option for advanced procedures
- ERCP training available
- Newly constructed endoscopy suite
- Live right on the Ohio River with great outdoors activities, low cost of living, and nice houses
- Hospital-employed position with guaranteed salary above national average
- $100K loan repayment and you even get paid a stipend during your final year of fellowship
- Excellent public and private schools in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.