Permanent Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Job New York, NY
HEADLINE: New York City: Two Gastroenterologists are needed for a staff positions and work at a New York City Medical Center. ERCP and EUS skills are a plus but are not required. This Medical Center is closely affiliated with a major academic/teaching hospital. They have a Gastroenterology fellowship program. This is an employed opportunity. $ They are offering a very competitive financial package. They will be able to sponsor Visas.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATE:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Gastroenterology.
- New York State license in good standing is required.
- Located in the New York City area, two Gastroenterologists are needed for staff positions and work at New York City Medical Center.
- This Medical Center has internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows who rotate through their medical center. They are being trained at a closely affiliated major academic/teaching hospital.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- They have three gastroenterologists on staff, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- They are open to hiring two gastroenterologists. One can be someone who performs Advanced Procedures such as ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS). These skills would be a plus but are not required.
- The other gastroenterology position would be for a GI who performs general procedures but does not do ERCP and EUS.
- DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: They commonly treat the following conditions: Pancreatitis, Colitis, Gallbladder Diseases, Peptic Ulcer, Colon Polyps, Colon Cancer, Hepatitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and medical conditions disrupting the normal function of the digestive tract.
- Call Schedule: It will be 1:4 or 1:5, depending upon if they hire one or two additional gastroenterologists.
- These two excellent gastroenterology opportunities are due to growth and expansion.
- They will be able to sponsor Visa candidates.
- AVAILABILITY: Gastroenterology fellows who will be finishing their training in June of 2020 and 2021, as well as Gastroenterologists who have prior work experience and are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- This medical center is offering a very competitive salary, which will be commensurate with the physician’s experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.