Full Time Urology Job IL
Urologist Needed To Join A Hospital Clinic In Central Illinois, IL
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Urologist needed to join a hospital clinic in Central Illinois
- Work out of a 173 bed hospital
- The physician would work closely with their highly tenured Urologist in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care in a high volume clinic.
- This opportunity supports inpatient and outpatient care, with the convenience of the outpatient clinic being adjacent to the hospital campus.
- Physician has the option to work full-time or part-time hours.
- Cystoscopes, ETC for full Urology program
- Exploring Robotic capability
- Must be American Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Highly Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Located in west central Illinois
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.