Full Time Psychiatry Job Consulting Liaison Psychiatrist Opening in Vibrant City East of Philly, PA
A reputable hospital with a 40-bed, state-of-the-art psychiatric pavilion attached to the main hospital has an opening for a Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist to join their busy practice.
- Competitive salary and attractive physician incentive program
- Benefits include educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, generous CME stipends and time off, claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage, 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match, and excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
- 40-bed, state of the art psychiatric pavilion on main hospital campus
- Consulting Psychiatrist comes to assess any inpatient with psychiatric need
- 2 Extenders will review each case before the physician arrives
- Full-time, inpatient position
- 60 Minute for intake appointments, 30 minutes for transfers, 15 minutes for follow-ups/medical checks,
- Adult patients only; A separate Child/Adolescent OP service is established
- 2-5+ Years of experience required
- Candidate must be either board certified or board eligible (if within 5 years of residency completion)
This charming city, located one hour East of Philadelphia, is a vibrant regional shopping destination and cosmopolitan hub known for specialty shops and a wide variety of dining experiences. For outdoor enthusiasts this community offers numerous multi-use trails and parks where residents enjoy fishing, hiking, biking, swimming and much more! Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.