Full Time Primary Care Job FL
alarm 11 months ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Primary Care Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team! The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. This is an employed, outpatient full-time position.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation based on experience w/ productivity incentive (210K - 240K)
- Fully funded Healthcare with dependents
- Fully funded malpractice
- CME, 401K match
- Full office support staff including MA’s & ARPN’s
- Seeing 18 patients per day
- No call
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Managed care experience a plus
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.