Full Time Internal Medicine Job New Haven, CT
Several outpatient practices in Connecticut need additional internal medicine and family medicine physicians. Senior partners are retiring in some and others need to add physicians for growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and a 4-day workweek is available. The incoming physicians can expect to see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. You will have the opportunity to precept medical students and residents from Yale and a nearby program. You will be supported by other physicians as well as excellent office staffs. The groups requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A CT license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
These positions offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the vibrant Connecticut suburbs in New Haven County, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment and several colleges and universities..
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2620751.
- Several practices available due to retirements and growth
- Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm, possible 4-day workweek
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunities
- Shared phone call varies from 1:4 to 1:10 depending on size of group
- Very competitive salaries plus generous bonuses and all benefits
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Highly desirable communities to live in with top CT schools and all cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.