Permanent Internal Medicine Job New Haven, CT
These positions offer a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the vibrant Connecticut suburbs in New Haven County, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment and several colleges and universities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2620751.
- Several practices available due to retirements and growth
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, possible 4-day workweek
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunities
- Shared phone call varies from 1:4 to 1:10 depending on size of group
- Very competitive salaries plus generous bonuses and all benefits
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Highly desirable communities to live in with top CT schools and all cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.