Permanent Family Practice Job Ipswich, MA
This employed position offers a salary guarantee for 2 years. You will also be offered medical benefits, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and a retirement plan
Opportunities are available in and around the North Shore of Boston. The North Shore is a region of Massachusetts, loosely defined as the coastal area between Boston and New Hampshire. The region is made up both of a rocky coastline, dotted with marshes and wetlands, as well as several beaches and natural harbors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2627936.
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at 1 of the top hospitals in the area
- Large multi-specialty group
- Outpatient faculty position with no call responsibilities
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Team-based care environment
- Leadership values work-life balance
- In and around the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.