Permanent Family Practice Job Gordon, GA
This 1099 independent contractor position has a competitive hourly rate with Federal Tort malpractice coverage. You will also be offered 10 federal holidays off and 10 days of unpaid vacation time, relocation assistance, CME stipend, and a possible relocation stipend.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635542.
- Federal Tort Claims Act malpractice insurance
- 1099 independent contractor position
- Need is immediate
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Average 20 patients per day
- Board certified in FM
- Beautiful GA town with great tradition and Home of the Masters
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.