Full Time Pulmonology Job Sterling, IL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus wRVU bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks' vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a wonderful community. Whether it be professional sports, downhill skiing, Michigan Avenue shopping, riverboat gambling or cruising, major concert events, state parks, or whatever else you seek, Sterling's a great place to be in the quiet center of it all. The Rock River provides plenty of summertime fun for the boater, skier, paddler, or fisherman. There are five golf courses in the immediate area, one of which is operated by the Sterling Park District. It is just an hour and a half from Chicago.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635618.
- Hospital-employed position
- Solo practitioner
- Outpatient and inpatient duties
- Hospital has eICU and onsite sleep lab
- EBUS available
- Traditional work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.