Full Time Psychiatry Job Vancouver, WA
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a possible sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health benefits, vacation time, membership fees and licensing paid, CME time, a 401K plan, and relocation assistance.
Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River directly across from Portland, Oregon. The Pacific Coast is less than 90 miles to the west. The Cascade Mountain Range rises on the east. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and Mt. Hood are less than two hours away. The spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area lies 30 minutes to the east. Vancouver combines the excitement of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and abundant recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635623.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Inpatient position
- 1:4 call schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- New state-of-the-art facilities designed for comfort and healing
- Retirement plan
- Located in Vancouver
- 10 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.